• UK Based company with 15 years of experience
• Latest CBCT scanners equipped with "Dose Reduction Technology"
• Our own cloud based PACS viewer, compatible with all devices
• CAD/CAM scanning: digital impressions, radiographic templates and surgical guides with the TRIOS® 3
• Live patient feedback system with 98% positive feedback
• All scans are taken by qualified Radiographers
• More than 5000 UK practices are using our services.
format_quoteThank you for a prompt, flexible and knowledgeable service and continuing follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
person Dr. Koray Feran
format_quoteI have been involved with dental implants for the last 20 years and particular with CT scanning as an aid in treatment planning since 1993
person Dr. Mark Hamburger
format_quoteThree-dimensional imaging is a critical part of modern diagnostic imaging for implant dentistry. It is safer and more precise than conventional imaging
person Dr. Ashok Sethi
We launched our first UK dental scanning centre in London 2007. We addressed a real need amongst dentists, before CT Dent opened there had been no independent dental scanning centres in the UK. Dentists without scanning facility in practice had to resort to sending patients to a hospital for a conventional CT scan with x20 the radiation.
What advantages do CBCT scans offer?
Dental Cone Beam CT scans allow you to plan for complex dental procedures, such as implant treatment, with incredible precision and accuracy.
They enable you to:
- Check a patient’s suitability for dental implants
- Check bone quality prior to placement of dental implants
- Find the most suitable area in the jaw bone to place a dental implant
- See a 3D view of the sinus cavities to assess the need for sinus lifts
- Be able to identify the IDC more accurately
Dental 3D CBCT Scanning Technology - i-CAT Cone Beam CT in Dentistry and Dental Implant CT Scan and Scanning Services.
We offer a dental CBCT scanning service in the UK for dentists by referral. We use state-of-the art technology at the lowest prices in Britain. We are the only independent dental CT scanning centre, which means that for dentists, your clients will not have to visit a competitor’s premises or queue at a hospital for their scan. At CT-Dent we want to help you to get the maximum diagnostic yield out of your patient’s 3D scans.
CQC regulates C. T. Dent Limited to provide care at Ct Dent Ltd (London)
Our last check showed
This service was meeting all CQC national standardsThis service was meeting all CQC national standards